Review: Video Editors- Flimora & Movavi

 May 11th, 2022 

 

Hello, Friends! 

For this lesson we were tasked with creating two videos with two separate video editors. Once this task was complete the class was then asked to reflect on our experiences. I don't have a lot of experience working with video editors, but I found the programs I used to be relatively simple when it came to adding music and transition slides. I also used the editor to trim my video due to a long awkward pause that was originally at the very beginning. It's amazing to me how simple video editing has become, and I'm impressed with the free editors that exist for people to use. Even though the editors left a watermark for the free versions of the content, everything still showed up nicely and was just the way I wanted it to look. Due to this lesson I want to look into video editing software and build up my skills so that I can use some of the paid versions in my training classes. Below are the videos that I created using Flimora and Mavavi. 

Flimora


Mavavi


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular posts from this blog

Software Review: QR Generators