Review/Comparison



May 11th, 2022

By Kyle Harvey


Hello, Friends! 

This week we were asked to create two infographics using two different editors. After the creation of these infographics, we were then asked to compare the editors used. I chose to use Piktochart and Canva to create my infographics and I really enjoyed using them both! These editors are both simple and intuitive to use and allow the user to create almost any type of infographic that they desire. With that being said I did enjoy using Canva just a little bit more since it allowed a few more creative graphics and designs than Piktochart. Below are the screenshots that I collected from both Canva and Piktochart. Overall, I would recommend both of these editors for individuals wishing to create awesome infographics! 




Piktochart





Canva




















 







Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular posts from this blog

Software Review: QR Generators